- critical reviews
"Couldn't be more direct or less obscure... with virtually every speech and scene ringing painfully, bitterly true."
"I don't know how long it will be before I stop being Pete's widow and start being that loud mouthed hoor who's disloyal to the cause. When the time comes, will it be you who delivers the headshot, or will you be the one who orders the young 'uns to tar and feather me?"
- Locating the Plant - A Belfast boy makes good and comes home to the city he fled.
- Pearldivers - How hard do you fight for your home?
- Reel (a musical) - One man struggles to protect his traditions in the New World.
- Refuge of Scoundrels - As a father watches, his son becomes everything he hates.
- The Fever of Warmth and Darkness - A user of women suddenly finds himself facing four women he doesn't know how to deal with.
- Eve's Barette - An abused housewife gets a taste of freedom - and betrayal.
- The Judas Ballot - In a bleak dystopia, six people are forced to play a hellish game.
- The Cleric - An American priest captured in Afghanistan fights for justice.
- The Naz - A successful businessman tries to reconstruct the horrors of his past at a Welsh boarding school.
Screenplays and Teleplays
- The English Crew - A melange of crooked cops, New York toughs, and washed-up actors pull a Cockney-style "blagging".
- The Tradition - Two small-town detectives discover that Gordon Amos, a 19th century writer, has left a violent and horrific legacy.
- Trogs (with Martin Marks) - Six disgraced American agents are blackmailed into working together in the dark underbelly of American intelligence.