- critical reviews
"Couldn't be more direct or less obscure... with virtually every speech and scene ringing painfully, bitterly true."
"That was over twenty years ago. I never got back—never will now. It's like Terry says: I'm just another English Paddy."
- Locating the Plant - A Belfast boy makes good and comes home to the city he fled.
- Pearldivers - How hard do you fight for your home?
- Reel (a musical) - One man struggles to protect his traditions in the New World.
- Refuge of Scoundrels - As a father watches, his son becomes everything he hates.
- The Fever of Warmth and Darkness - A user of women suddenly finds himself facing four women he doesn't know how to deal with.
- Eve's Barette - An abused housewife gets a taste of freedom - and betrayal.
- The Judas Ballot - In a bleak dystopia, six people are forced to play a hellish game.
- The Cleric - An American priest captured in Afghanistan fights for justice.
- The Naz - A successful businessman tries to reconstruct the horrors of his past at a Welsh boarding school.
Screenplays and Teleplays
- The English Crew - A melange of crooked cops, New York toughs, and washed-up actors pull a Cockney-style "blagging".
- The Tradition - Two small-town detectives discover that Gordon Amos, a 19th century writer, has left a violent and horrific legacy.
- Trogs (with Martin Marks) - Six disgraced American agents are blackmailed into working together in the dark underbelly of American intelligence.