- critical reviews
"We were particularly impressed by the vivid world of the play and by [the] characterization and dialogue."
"I wouldn't drink with you if you were the last man on earth... get me a Bud."
- from Locating the Plant - Kieran realizes that the "easy lay" he's been getting might be a bit more complicated than he thought.
- from Pearldivers - Brucie drops by with important news, but the Prof's untimely suicide raises bigger issues for the squatters.
- from Eve's Barette - Eve finds out the truth about how she has been betrayed.
- from The Judas Ballot - Susan describes her wedding, to a mix of sympathy and anger.
- from The Cleric - Father Sean meets his latest captors: the American government.
- from The Naz - Robert Gomez tries to justify spying on his old schoolmates.
- from The English Crew - Pickford confronts Alice about an escaped prisoner, but Alice proves more than he can handle.
- from The Tradition - A routine questioning turns into something much more dangerous.
Excerpts may contain strong language or violence. All excerpts ©1993-2004 Tim Marks.