- critical reviews
"Couldn't be more direct or less obscure... with virtually every speech and scene ringing painfully, bitterly true."
"I wouldn't drink with you if you were the last man on earth... get me a Bud."
- from Locating the Plant - Kieran realizes that the "easy lay" he's been getting might be a bit more complicated than he thought.
- from Pearldivers - Brucie drops by with important news, but the Prof's untimely suicide raises bigger issues for the squatters.
- from Eve's Barette - Eve finds out the truth about how she has been betrayed.
- from The Judas Ballot - Susan describes her wedding, to a mix of sympathy and anger.
- from The Cleric - Father Sean meets his latest captors: the American government.
- from The Naz - Robert Gomez tries to justify spying on his old schoolmates.
- from The English Crew - Pickford confronts Alice about an escaped prisoner, but Alice proves more than he can handle.
- from The Tradition - A routine questioning turns into something much more dangerous.
Excerpts may contain strong language or violence. All excerpts ©1993-2004 Tim Marks.